St Peter’s Woodlands is an affordable, co-educational Anglican primary school that embraces social justice and is inclusive of all people, regardless of religious faith, culture, gender or disability.
Our inclusive enrolment policy is as follows:
- Must be 2 years of age to start in the 2 Year Old Program.
- Must be turning 3 years of age by 30 April to start in the 3 Year Old Program.
- Must be turning 4 years of age by 30 April to start in the 4 Year Old Program.
- Must turn 5 years of age by 30 April to start in Foundation.
- All children in Early Learning and Foundation start at the beginning of the year.
Places are offered according to criteria established by the School Council.
- Complete Application for Enrolment Form.
- Return the completed form to SPW with the application fee ($95 non-refundable).
- Await confimation of enrolment.
- Pay Parent/Holding Deposit ($500 – see Financial Information) on offer of place