During the Principal’s Tour you will:
- Meet SPW’s Principal, Christopher Prance, and hear about his experience in educational leadership.
- Find out about the Primary Years Program and how we individualise programs for your child.
- Visit classrooms to see quality, inquiry based learning in action.
- Tour our beautiful grounds and facilities from the Early Learning Centre through to our innovative Year 6 & 7 Centre.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions about how SPW can support your child/ren to have an exceptional Early Learning and Primary experience.
The dates for 2018 are:
Term 1: 13 March 5.30pm
Term 2: 30 May 9.00am
Term 3: TBA
Term 4: TBA
Personal Tours give you the opportunity to have a one on one tour of the school. On a Personal Tour you will:
- Meet at a time that suits you.
- Discuss your child and your family’s specific needs.
- Tailor the tour to your year levels of interest and visit the facilities you most want to see.
Please submit your Principal’s Tour or Personal Tour booking here..
Early Learning Centre Information Evening & Open Day
During the Information Evening you will:
- Meet the Principal, Christopher Prance and Head of Early Learning Gemma D’Angelo.
- Hear how Early Learning is the start of the SPW journey finishing with the completion of Year 7.
- Find out about the importance of Early Learning and the benefits for your child.
- Be introduced to the programs on offer and gain an understanding on when your child should start.
- Tour our beautiful centre and experience a quality educational setting.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions about how SPW can support your child to have an exceptional Early Learning Experience
During the Early Learning Open Day you will:
- Meet the Head of Early Learning, Gemma D’Angelo.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions relating to your child’s early learning journey.
- Speak to the teachers and gain an understanding of the programs on offer.
- Tour the beautiful centre and see the teaching and learning in action.
Year 6 & 7 Centre Open Day
The Year 6 & 7 Centre Open Day showcases learning and teaching in the upper primary years at SPW. During the Open Day you will
- Be invited to interact with the new technologies on offer.
- Quiz the teaching staff and children about life as seniors and leaders of the school.
- Join your Year 3, 4 or 5 student for a guided tour of the facilities.
- Download program.
Term 2: 24 May 9.30am to 3.00pm