Sponsorship Program – ‘a partnering opportunity’
The SPW Sponsorship Program provides an excellent opportunity for parents and the wider community to engage with the SPW school community by promoting their business.
- Application Form
Sponsorship Packages – Promote your Business
The duration of all Sponsorship Packages is 12 months commencing at the beginning of any school term throughout the year. All applications must be received by the last business day of the SPW school term prior to the proposed commencement date. A tax invoice will be issued when the application is completed and the advertising elements are finalised.
Business Directory – Investment $150
The Skoolbag App, with over 1,400 views daily by parents, offers you the opportunity to promote your business to our school families via a Business Directory section.
- Skoolbag Business Directory advertising; featuring your logo, link to your website, directions, phone and email tabs
Bronze Sponsor – Investment $500
This package offers you the opportunity to promote your business to our school families through Skoolbag and eNews distribution and the wider community on our website. Sponsorship includes the Skoolbag Business Directory listing with the following additional benefits:
- Skoolbag Business Directory additional promotional banner (rotating banner on Skoolbag App home page)
- Business listing entry distributed by eNewsletter (one per term) with a direct link to the Skoolbag Business Directory listing
- Listing on the SPW website, accessed by parents and new visitors with over 2,888 unique visitors over a 12 month period (based on 2017 figures).
Silver Sponsor – Investment $1,000
Silver Sponsorship includes the Business Directory and Bronze Sponsorship package benefits with the following additional benefits:
- ‘Silver Sponsor’ featured as SPW Story distributed by eNewsletter (one per year)
- Facebook ‘Sponsor’ post (one per year)
Gold Sponsor – Investment $2,500+
We will work with you to tailor a package exclusively for your business.
- Sponsorship will include the Business Directory, Bronze and Silver Sponsorship offers and other additional opportunities which are made available for major sponsors. Examples include but are not limited to: Sponsorship of major school programs, Indoor/outdoor equipment and resources PFA annual fundraiser, Foundation Inc events and other school events (ie. Event supported by Sponsor)
For more information please contact Karen Schaumloffel, Community Development Manager on 08 7221 6202 or email@example.com
Disclaimer – SPW will ensure your business complements our existing brand Mission, Vision and Values.