Sponsorship Program – ‘a partnering opportunity’
The St Peter’s Woodlands Sponsorship Program provides an excellent opportunity for parents and the wider community to engage with the St Peter’s Woodlands school community by promoting their business.
St Peter’s Woodlands Sponsors
Thank you to the ongoing support of the following St Peter’s Woodlands sponsors.
Dr Chris Tsimiklis Neurosurgery
- Application Form
Sponsorship Packages – Promote your Business
The duration of all Sponsorship Packages is 12 months commencing at the beginning of any school term throughout the year. All applications must be received by the last business day of the St Peter’s Woodlands school term prior to the proposed commencement date. A tax invoice will be issued when the application is completed and the advertising elements are finalised.
Bronze Sponsor – Investment $500
This package offers you the opportunity to promote your business to our school families through eNews distribution and the wider community on our website.
- Business listing entry distributed by eNewsletter
- Listing on the St Peter’s Woodlands website, accessed by parents and new visitors with more than 44,600 unique visitors over a 12 month period (based on 2021 figures).
Silver Sponsor – Investment $1,000
Silver Sponsorship includes Bronze Sponsorship package benefits with the following additional benefits:
- ‘Silver Sponsor’ featured as Blog Story distributed by eNewsletter (one per year)
- Facebook ‘Sponsor’ post (one per year)
Gold Sponsor – Investment $2,500+
We will work with you to tailor a package exclusively for your business.
- Sponsorship will include Bronze and Silver Sponsorship offers and other additional opportunities as a major sponsor of two school events over a 12 month period. Examples events: PFA parent friendraising and fundraising events and the annual Foundation Inc event.
For more information please contact Paul Mesecke, School Community Coordinator on 08 7221 6202 or [email protected]
Disclaimer – St Peter’s Woodlands will ensure your business complements our existing brand Mission, Vision and Values.