A valued partnership
At St Peter’s Woodlands, we are lucky to have a long-standing and valued partnership with St Peter’s Glenelg Parish.
The parish church of St Peter’s Glenelg opened the forerunner to our school – the Parish Day School of St Peter’s Glenelg – in 1863.
The school which originally occupied the site of St Peter’s Woodlands was also an Anglican Church school – Woodlands Church of England Grammar School – which closed in 1998.
Now, the Parish Reverends, Rev’d Andrew Mintern and Rev’d Tracey Gracey, continue to serve our community as Chaplains.
Together Rev’d Andrew and Rev’d Tracey offer pastoral support to students, staff and families, and provide a strong connection for the school and its community to our local Anglican Parish.