Due to COVID-19 health restrictions, we are currently offering a variety of tour options designed to help families learn more about St Peter’s Woodlands, whilst maintaining social distancing protocols. We will continue to monitor the recommendations and make updates when possible. We look forward to meeting you soon.
Term 1 – Wed 3 March 9.00am – 11.00am
Term 2 – Wed 26 May 9.00am – 11.00am
Term 3 – Wed 25 August 9.00am – 11.00am
Term 4 – Wed 17 November 9.00am – 11.00am
During the Principal’s Tour you will:
- Meet our new Principal, Mrs Helen Finlay and learn more about her educational leadership experience.
- Find out about our exceptional teaching programs, including the IBO Primary Years Program, diverse extra-curricular opportunities and dedicated learning support.
- Visit classrooms to see quality, progressive learning in action, created specifically for Early and Primary Years.
- Tour our beautiful grounds and facilities from the Early Learning Centre through to our innovative Year 6 & 7 Centre.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions about how St Peter’s Woodlands can support your child to have an exceptional Early Learning and Primary experience.
- Book Principal’s Tour
- Book Here
Early Learning Centre Open Day
Term 1 – Wednesday 24 March 10.00am – 11.00am
Term 3 – Fri 17 September 10.00am – 11.00am
During the Early Learning Open Day you will:
- Meet the Head of Early Years, Sarah Noell.
- Have the opportunity to ask questions relating to your child’s early learning journey.
- Speak to the teachers and gain an understanding of the programs on offer.
- Tour our beautiful Early Learning Centre and see the teaching and learning in action.
- Book ELC Open Day
- Book Here
Discover how St Peter’s Woodlands supports children on their own learning journey. Watch the St Peter’s Woodlands Virtural Tour from the comfort of your own home.
Our Virtual Tour showcases St Peter’s Woodlands’ extensive Early Learning Centre and Primary campus and highlights our learning programs. Meet the people who work within our school and find out how young, inquisitive minds are encouraged to grow and thrive. The St Peter’s Woodlands difference is extraordinary.
- Access the Virtual Tour today
- Watch Now
St Peter’s Woodlands conducts Personal Tours designed to give you opportunity to have a one on one tour of the school. We are currently welcoming parents to book a COVID-Safe Personal Tour. On a Personal Tour you will:
- Meet at a time that suits you.
- Discuss your child and your family’s specific needs.
- Tailor the tour to the year levels of interest and visit the facilities you most want to see.
- Book a Personal Tour
- Book Here