Space to grow and thrive
Located in beachside Glenelg, 20 minutes south-west of Adelaide’s CBD, St Peter’s Woodlands blends its rich history with outstanding modern facilities.
This is a place where learning is an adventure and curiosity comes to life.
Set on more than 3.5 acres, our facilities are designed specifically for early learners and primary aged children. The facilities and grounds at St Peter’s Woodlands are exceptional.
Purpose-Designed Learning Spaces
- The Hub Learning Centre
- Early Learning Centre
- Large collaborative classroom spaces
- Library and Resource Centre
- Dance Studio
- Music Centre
- Art Rooms
- Multimedia Studio
- Design and Technology Studio
- Coding Central – Tech Space
- Out of School Hours Care Centre with student kitchen
Extensive Outdoor Environments
- Outdoor Plaza
- Multiple playgrounds
- Three large playing fields
- Outdoor Netball, Tennis, Volleyball and
- Nature Play space
- Cricket nets
Find out more about the extraordinary education we offer for children aged two to 12 years old.