At St Peter’s Woodlands Grammar School we aim to provide an education which integrates sound Christian values, the belief in the uniqueness of each child and a balanced program of activities designed to give our students the best possible start in developing the life skills, the confidence and the ability to succeed.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, independent, co-educational Early Learning to Year 7, Anglican Primary School please follow the steps below.
Current Employment Opportunities
General Employment Opportunities
We are currently advertising on Seek for the following position to commence in Term 3 2018:
Head of Early Years
We are seeking to appoint a new Head of Early Years who is a passionate educator, with an excellent record of leadership and strong commitment to the importance of early years education.
This is an Executive Level position which reports to the Principal and is a member of the Executive Leadership Team. Applications for the position are encouraged from highly qualified, exceptional leaders who possess:
- A demonstrated ability to build positive and effective relationships with students, colleagues and families
- A record of effective leadership and a demonstrated ability to successfully lead a team and develop staff
- Demonstrated excellence as an educator of children and mentor of colleagues
- A desire to promote the values of SPW
Experience as a Junior Primary Teacher and/or Early Learning Centre Teacher with an understanding of the Early Years Learning Framework and Inquiry Based Learning is highly desirable.
We request that all applications for the position are submitted via Seek. To submit your application via Seek, please click on the Seek Advertisement link below. This link will take you to the advertisement on Seek where you will find a bright pink box which states ‘Apply for this job’. Please click on the ‘Apply for this job’ box and follow the instructions to answer some key questions and upload or draft your CV and Cover Letter.
To apply, please provide:
A covering letter (no longer than 2 pages) which identifies:
- Your suitability for the position
- Particular qualities and skills you would bring to SPW
- Three greatest achievements
Full Curriculum Vitae including:
- Full name and contact details
- Educational background
- Relevant work history including achievements over and above what is expected in the position
- Relevant skills and experience
- Qualifications and recent professional development courses
- The names, addresses and telephone numbers of two recent referees who may be approached, in confidence, in relation to your application
Applications close Tuesday 1 May 2018 at 5.00pm
Please note any applications that are not received via seek will not be considered. Enquiries regarding the position can be directed to:
Human Resources Advisor
St Peter’s Woodlands Grammar School Inc
39 Partridge Street, Glenelg SA 5045
Phone: 87221 6285
Relief Teaching, Education Support, Early Learning Co-Educator, OSHC Assistants, Sports Coaching
If you would like to be considered for Temporary Relief Teaching work at our School, your Curriculum Vitae, together with suitable references, may be forwarded to:
Human Resources Advisor
St Peter’s Woodlands Grammar School
39 Partridge Street
GLENELG SA 5045
Or via e-mail: email@example.com
Successful applicants will be expected to satisfy child protection screening and adhere to St Peter’s Woodlands Grammar School’s Child Protection policies and procedures.
We will nurture our students to be happy, knowledgeable and creative young people who care for others and make a positive difference in the world.