Located in beachside Glenelg, St Peter’s Woodlands provides an inclusive and nurturing early years and primary education for children aged from two to twelve years old.
A co-educational Independent school, founded on Anglican Christian traditions, St Peter’s Woodlands supports children on their own learning journey through the delivery of a progressive curriculum. Our commitment is to deliver exceptional teaching, including the International Baccalaureate Primary Years Program, diverse extra-curricular opportunities and dedicated learning support, preparing students for life-long learning.
If you are interested in joining our dynamic team please follow the steps below.
Administration Assistant to the Arts – Part-time Position
SPW is currently looking for an enthusiastic and organised Administration Assistant to The Arts. This Permanent Part-time 0.5 FTE. position, across 40 weeks of the year, is ideal for a proactive, efficient and flexible multi-tasker who enjoys working as part of a small team. The working hours will be 18.75 hours per week, spread across 5 days, with the days and hours negotiated with the Head of the Arts.
With opportunities to work closely to the Arts specialist area and assist with event administration of Musicals, Soirees and Ensembles, the main responsibilities for this position are:
- Provide administration support to the Head of the Arts including:
- Correspondence, letter writing and distribution
- Diary management
- Transport bookings
- Word processing
- Point of contact for the Instrumental Music Teachers
- Facility bookings
- Event administration, including transport arrangements (where necessary) of The Arts type events
- Staff, student and parent liaison
- Liaison with other schools
- Back up Front Office, providing cover for reception and first aid
To be successful in this role you will need to demonstrate:
- Competency in the use of the Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and manage your own time effectively
- High attention to detail
- Customer service qualities
- Ability to present positively and confidently at all times
- Competency in the use of electronic databases
If you are interested in joining our dynamic, independent, co-educational Early Learning to Year 7, Anglican Primary School please click the Seek link to apply. Please ensure you attach both a covering letter and curriculum vitae.
Enquiries and applications can be directed to:
Director of Human Resources
St Peter’s Woodlands Grammar School Inc
Email: [email protected]
Applications close: Monday 26 July at 5pm
- Job Description
- Seek Advert
- View Here
Relief Teaching Work
Relief Teaching, Education Support, Early Learning Co-Educator, OSHC Assistants, Sports Coaching
If you would like to be considered for Temporary Relief Teaching work at our School, your Curriculum Vitae, together with suitable references, may be forwarded to:
Director of Human Resources
St Peter’s Woodlands Grammar School
39 Partridge Street
GLENELG SA 5045
Or via e-mail: [email protected]
Successful applicants will be expected to satisfy child protection screening and adhere to St Peter’s Woodlands Grammar School’s Child Protection policies and procedures.